How to Activate Windows 10
- First, type the CHECK FOR UPDATES on the windows search bar and go to update settings and make sure the Windows is up to date.
- Then type ACTIVATION SETTINGS on the windows search bar and go to the Activation settings window and click the CHANGE PRODUCT KEY option.
- Then enter the product key and continue. then Windows will be activated.
If the Online activation process did not activate the Windows, please follow the MOBILE ACTIVATION PROCESS
Fresh Installation of Windows 10
Please visit here to download the MS Windows 10 ISO/ IMG file (32/64bit)
If you get an error when attempting to activate your Windows 10 license Online, there is a way to activate your license using the telephone system instead.
It is important to first attempt Online activation. Firstly, Internet activation works most of the time, so it’s always worth a try. Secondly, attempting Online activation stores the product key in Windows which you are trying to activate. In our tests, telephone activation won’t work properly unless the product key is in there. So always try the Internet first.
- Press the Win+R keys to open Run, then type: SLUI 4.EXE, then click on OK.
Note that there is a space between SLUI and 4
- Select your country or region, then click Next.
- Then there will appear an Installation ID
- Send us a photo of that installation ID
- Wait, few mins until we send the Confirmation ID
- Once you have entered the Confirmation ID, you can click Activate Windows and if the numbers have been typed correctly, windows will be activated.
If the Mobile activation process did not activate the Windows, please send us your TeamViewer ID, we will do it for you.
Step 1 – Sign in to download Office 365
- Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office.
On the Office home page, select Install Office apps.
This begins with the download of Office. Follow the prompts on your screen to complete the install.
Step 2 – Install Office
- Depending on your browser, click Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? Click Yes.
Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer.
Follow the instructions in the window, for example, Click Start > All Apps to see where your apps are, and select Close.
Step 3: Activate Office
- Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel. Can’t find Office after installing?In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you click Accept to agree to the License terms.
- The office might activate automatically. However, depending on your product you might see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard. If so, follow the prompts to activate Office.
WhatsApp:+94 718 695 685